ADMISSION & REGISTRATION
Age Criteria for Admission
Nursery: The child should be 2 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
LKG: The child should be 3 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
UKG: The child should be 4 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
Class I: The child should be 5 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
Likewise, will be the criteria for rest of the higher classes.
Registration & Admission
Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of the birth certificate and certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended, to be submitted at the School Administrative office between 9 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. on all the working days.
Cost of Registration Form
• Registration for nursery and other classes will be done with a registration fee 1000/- (not refundable). Registration is required for admission, bur registration itself does not guarantee admission.
• In addition to the registration fee. 6(three) passport size colored photographs, original date of birth certificate and school leaving certificate (In case student is coming from another school) is required.
• Subject to the availability of seats, admission to the classes other than nursery will be taken on the basis of written test and interview with parents.
For withdrawal of a child from the school, parents will have to give one month notice or will have to pay one month fee.
Parents will have to give at least one month’s notice withdrawal of their wards/falling which a month’s fee or as applicable, in lieu of notice will be charged.
Rules & Regulations in case of absence
• 75% attendance is compulsory for all students to appear in the final examination held towards the end of the academic session.
• No leave of absence is granted except on an application by parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
• Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days, renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the roll. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
• A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
• Holiday dates are issued well in advance and we would ask that children are withdrawn from school time only when it is unavoidable. It is crucially important to attend as much schooling as possible. Parents are requested to submit a leave application in the instance of child being absent from school. No child will be allowed to leave the school during school hours, without a note of request from parents duly signed by the principal.