* Situated on the main road of Alampur, yet away from pollution. A newly constructed building with sprawled lush green campus.We have a total covered area of 3 acres and 4 kanals.
* Finest learning conditions; State-of-art technology; Centrally air-conditioned; Well lit-up classrooms with theme décor Theme Base Classrooms
* The “Play Way Learning Environment” for KINDERGARTEN. Themed and implemented by Principal Mrs. Shavinder Kaur, features include 3-D Effects with lighting and sound to give play school kids a complete audio-visual learning experience; Wild Life, Nature, Fairy Tales, Nursery Rhymes – Designed and merged into the themed environment.
* Play School, Primary School & Middle School in enriching Co-Educational environment open to learners from all social and cultural backgrounds.
Wide exposure to a wide variety of fields to infuse a spirit of competitiveness and to bring out latent talents. As a Thinking School, we help our students to explore concepts, ideas, and issues that are of local and global significance.
* Co-Curricular Activities include Sports, Music (Vocal & Instrumental), Karate & Yoga, Dance, Public Speaking, Dramatics, Extempore, Debate, Elocution, Art & Craft, Creative Writing, Gardening, Non-Fire Cookery, Social Work, Cultural Training, and Stage Performance.
* Fully covered play-area for toddlers and indoor & outdoor games.
The Computer Lab at MIPS is an access point to the world of knowledge for students. Equipped with latest configuration of desktops and with access to high-internet connectivity, the students are able to learn various computer applications and software. Science Lab
Laboratory teaching assumes that first-hand experience in observation and manipulation of the materials of science is superior to other methods of developing understanding and appreciation. Laboratory training is also frequently used to develop skills necessary for more advanced study or research.